A cold chain is a temperature- controlled supply chain. An unbroken cold chain is an uninterrupted series of storage and distribution activities which maintain a given temperature range. it is used to help extend and ensure the shelf life of products such as pharmaceutical drugs, perishable, photographic films, chemicals, and etc.
In India Cold Chain is an underdeveloped segment with very few service providers. The services are limited mostly to metro cities and there is very little flexibility in the types of services available.
To address the growing need for this service KOOL-EX, an integrated Cold Chain Platform was created.
- Kool vans with dual insulation (PUF & GRP) for added safety and longer backup.
- Kool vans available in varying capacities with state of art Temperature Sensors and Door Sensors, live via GPS giving Real Time Information.
- Live Track N' Trace and Insta SMS alerts.
- Own Kool rooms at key locations to provide transit storage across India.
- Backup Kool vans at strategic locations across India
- Temperature calibration for all sensors and instruments Validation/ Mapping of Kool Vans and warehouses as per Global Protocols.
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 18001:2007 Certifications for all cold rooms.
- SOP's and Protocols in place for all activities covering Operations, Contigencies, Maintenance and Housekeeping in line with Global Standards.
- Express (Parcel) cold chain.
- Door to door service.
- Fixed departure schedules.
- Kool vans (-25C to +25C).
- Kool Warehouses.
- Portable Kool warehouses- anywhere anytime (warehouse on wheels).
- Value added services like repacking, labelling and invoicing.
- Complete 3PL Cold Chain.